2008年11月30日日曜日

The maple festival

I got to my father's home at 10:30a.m. When I unlocked the front door Gonta hurled against the door and he barked with joy. Because he was alone overnight. The entrance was really in a mess because of him. I guessed he got into a panic with loneliness. I walked him at once, then I gave him some food. He ate it up quickly.
My husband came to my father's home at noon. Gonta romped around him with joy. My husband and I walked Gonta at 3:00p.m. Gonta looked like he was very happy.
My husband and I went home, then we went to see the maple festival in the forest park at night. The event place was illuminated by colorful lights. There  were many lamps on the side of the alley. Many maple trees were illuminated by brights lights. They were really beautiful, so I was moved by them. I felt I was in a different world.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿