2008年12月11日木曜日

Gonta's favorite mat

I went to my father's home in the afternoon. I walked Gonta after I did housework and I cooked food for him. It was a really warm today, so we went to my favorite park near a river. We tried to go up a steep flight of stairs this time, too. Gonta was in high spirits and he ran up the stairs. So I said to him," Wait,wait! You are a dog, but I'm a human. I can't run at the same pace as you. Then he stopped running and he looked back at me, but when I caught up with him, he started to run again. After I gave some food to him and I played with him, I gave him his favorite mat. After a while I went to see how he was doing. He had dozed off on the mat. The mat was folded by me when I gave it to him, but he had spread it out by himself. I guessed he was very excited so he was very tired. He looked like he was satisfied and happy.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿