2009年1月11日日曜日

Tokyo tower

My husband and I went to Onarimon Station in the afternoon. We took a rest at a cafe in a hotel near the station. Then we stopped by the Zojo-ji Temple. There were many people, so we had to stand in line to visit the main temple. My husband took some pictures there. We went to Tokyo tower after we visited the temple. There were many people there,too. We had to stand in line to buy the admission tickets. It took about 40 minutes to go to the observatory. The night view from the observatory was really beautiful, so I was moved by the scenery. My husband was absorbed in taking pictures of it. Then we tried to go down the stairs from the observatory for the first time. There were quite a lot of numbers of steps, but we could easily go down the stairs. We could see the night view on the way from getting off the stairs. Tokyo tower is 50 years old this year, so we found many commemorative goods at many shops in the Tokyo tower.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿