2009年3月1日日曜日

in Nihama

I got up at 5:30 a.m. I helped my husband's mother to prepare the ceremony. She taught me how to make a rice cake (=dango) offerings. So I made 40 small rice cakes, and then I made 2 offerings of them. She and I were really busy to prepare. Many relatives came home one after another. A monk came home after 9:00a.m,and then the first anniversary of my huaband's   father's death was held. After the ceremony, many relatives and we went to visit my husband's ancestral tomb. Then they and we had a special lunch at a Japanese restaurant. After lunch, we went back home and we cleared up the room where the ceremony was held. My husband and I went out of my husband's mother's home at 4:30p.m. We were really tired, so we almost dozed off in the train. We got home at 0:00a.m. I felt that today was a really long day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿