2013年1月18日金曜日

My lesson

I gave a lesson on aromatherapy and a hand-sewing lesson in the afternoon. I taught my students how to make a small herbal hanging. All of my students drew their designs on a board freely, and they glued many kinds of herbs and spices on the board freely, too. They made their work while concentrating all the time, so they hardly talked at all. After one and a half hours, most of my students finished making their small hangings. They seemed to be satisfied with their works. Of course, their works were wonderful. So I took some pictures of their work after each of my students had finished making them. Then I taught them how to sew a pair of ball shaped coasters. They enjoyed sewing and talking. After the lesson, I served a cup of herbal tea and some sweets. We enjoyed talking for a while.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿