2013年12月25日水曜日

Mugio and Gonta

I went to my father's home in the afternoon. I did the housework and I cooked food for Gonta as usual. When I finished all of my work, I got an e-mail from my friend Sachiko. She was in her parent's home with Mugio, so I walked Gonta to her parent's home. I rang the doorbell, and Sachiko came out from her parent's home with Mugio. Mugio and Gonta had met each other two months previously. We enjoyed walking around a river with Mugio and Gonta for about 40 minutes. Mugio approached Gonta again and again, but Gonta growled and barked at Mugio. So Mugio was walking a pace behind Gonta, and Mugio tried smelling Gonta's buttock again and again. When Mugio's nose touched Gonta's buttock, Gonta scurried forward. I guessed Mugio is interested in Gonta, but Gonta doesn't like him. Mugio is interested in me, too. So Mugio came across to me when Gonta looked the other way. I stroked Mugio again and again, he seemed to be happy. I hope that Gonta will get along with Mugio someday.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿