2010年8月9日月曜日

in seoul

My husband and I walked from our hotel to the Olympic Park. It took 20 minutes to walk. The park was really beautiful, and it was really large. We enjoyed walking for about one hour in the park. It was a scorching hot day, but there were many people who were enjoying walking. Then we went to Myeong-dong by train. We had lunch at a rice porridge shop which I had checked on the Internet. All of the dishes were delicious, so I was satisfied with them. Then we went to the N Seoul tower. We enjoyed looking at beautiful scenery in the observatory. Then we went to Namdaemum Market and we went to see a statue and the gate of the Gyeongbokgung on foot. We walked and walked for 3 hours. I was really tired but I enjoyed walking. We had dinner at a grilled meat restaurant which I had checked on the Internet. All dishes were delicious, so I ate too much. We went back to our hotel by train. It took 30 minutes.










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿