2010年8月10日火曜日

in seoul

There was heavy rain in the morning. It couldn't be helped, so my husband and I went to the coex mall. We window-shopped for a while, then we went to the coex aquqrium. He was really absorbed in taking many pictures there. I had never seen the leaf fish until today, so I gazed at them. The sign said the leaf fish is a kind of sea horse. After lunch, it stopped raining. We went to Anguk by train, and we went to Changdeokgung. I guessed that it was a little bit similar to a Japanese temple. There were many beautiful structures in the large ground. I took many pictures of the structures. Then we went to the Hansangoo Embroidery Museum. I enjoyed watching the video how to sew and I enjoyed watching many works, but he seemed to be bored. When we went out there, it began to rain. It rained gradually hard, so we took a rest at anice cafe. When it rained a little, we enjoyed walking again.












0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿