2011年8月17日水曜日

in Onomichi (2)

We went to a rental bicycle shop in front of our hotel at 8:30a.m. First we went to Mukai island with our rental bicycles by a ferryboat. Then we started for Imabari by bicycle. The run was about 75km, so I worried about whether I would be about to finish cycling the run or not. It took 2 hours to reach IKuchi island, so we took a rest at a famous ice cream shop. I ordered an mandarin and peach sherbet. It was delicious, so I loved it. Then we kept cycling again. My husband sometimes stop cycling to take some pictures of the scenery. We reached Hakata island at 3:00p.m. We were starving, so we dropped in a small shopping center and we had lunch at a restaurant in there. Then we kept cycling again. When we reached Oho island, we had to ride the bicycle on many steep uphill roads. I couldn't ride the bicycle, so we had to walk about 5km with the bicycle. The last bridge was really long and it had a part with an uphill road, so we walked with the bicycles for a while. It was too hard for me, so I couldn't think anything and I couldn't enjoy watching the scenery. We finally reached at Imabari station at 6:30p.m. I was really tired, but I was really happy to reach the station. Then we returned our bicycle at a rental bicycle shop near the station, and we went back to Onomichi by bus. I dozed off in the bus all the time, but my husband enjoyed watching the beautiful scenery from the bus window.

















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿