2012年9月9日日曜日

in Niihama

The sixth anniversary of my husband's grandmother's death was held in a temple. After the chief priest said a sutra for his grandmother, my husband, my husband's mother, his relatives and me went to the memorial. We visited his grandmother's tomb. Then we went to Japanese restaurant where my husband's mother had reserved a room. We enjoyed eating the special lunch. After we went to my husband's mother's home, my husband and I walked near the home with his nephews and nieces. His nephews and nieces enjoyed playing along the seashore for a while. I took several pictures of them. My husband and I went out from my husband's mother's home at 4:00p.m. We went back home at 11:30p.m. I guessed that it was a really long distance from our home to my husband's home.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿