2013年10月1日火曜日

a puppy

I met my friend Sachiko in Narimasu. She is my old friend from elementary school. We had lunch at a casual restaurant. Then we went to my student home in car. We visited her home for the first time. Her home is a lovely home, and the living room was cozy. Her 2 dogs were barking and they welcomed Sachiko and me. We enjoyed talking for a while, and then my student showed us to her friend's home near her home. Because her friend's dog had 6 puppies in August, so Sachiko would get 1 puppy from the dog. When we reached the home, 5 puppies welcomed to us. All of them were admirable, but Sachiko chose a male puppy from them at once. I took many pictures of the puppies. Then Sachiko and me left home saying goodbye. While she was driving, I cared about the puppy. After 20 minutes, the puppy had car sickness. He was throwing up a little, and he was sleeping all the time. When we reached her home, the puppy became fine. It was a relief for us. We enjoyed talking for a while. The puppy was named Mugio by Sachiko.









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿