2013年10月29日火曜日

Mugio and Gonta

I went to my father's home in the afternoon. I did the housework and I cooked food for Gonta as usual. I walked him, and then I took a rest at home. I got an e-mail from Sachiko. It said, "I and Mugio are in my parent's home now. Please come here with Gonta." So I went to her parent's home with Gonta. When we arrived at the home, she and her parents welcomed us. Gonta and Mugio were smelling each other. Her mother really likes Gonta, so she sometimes stroked him again and again when my father walked him near her home. Then we came in the home. While Sachiko and me enjoyed talking in the living room, Mugio was running about all the time. Mugio was jumping on my knees and Sachiko's knees. Then Mugio approached Gonta, but Gonta seemed to be annoyed at Mugio, so Gonta growled and barked at Mugio. Mugio was scared of Gonta, so Mugio was a little quiet. I took several pictures of them. I hope that Gonta will get along with Mugio next time.

 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿