2014年3月2日日曜日

in Niihama

My husband's father's 6-year memorial service was held in a temple in the morning. The sub-chief priest said a sutra for my husband's father, and then the sub-chief priest gave a lecture for my husband, his mother, his relatives and me. The sub-chief priest is still young, but he has real consideration for others and he is a really nice person. Then we left the temple, and we visited my husband's father's tomb. My husband's grandfather and grandmother belong to the tomb, too. Then we went to a Japanese restaurant where my husband's mother had reserved a room. We enjoyed eating the special lunch course. After we went to his mother's home, my husband, my husband's sister's husband, his nephews, his nieces and me walked near the home. We enjoyed playing along the seashore, and I enjoyed taking pictures of them. We had a good time together. Then my husband and I flew to Tokyo at night.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿